Always put your baby's safety before fun. Keep the following safety tips in mind.
- Check Orsetto Teethers thoroughly before giving to baby, making sure there are no lose parts or rough edges.
- Always supervise baby when he is playing with Orsetto Products.
- Ensure that Teethers can withstand chewing and discard at the first sign of wear-and-tear
It is important for baby's health to ensure products are cleaned regular.
Cleaning Method for Silicone/wood Products
- Wash with warm soapy water and pat to dry with paper towel
- Products with wood can also be cleaned with warm soapy water but do not submerge in water or soak
- Treat wood products with a natural oil to help preserve the longevity of the wood (optional). We recommend Coconut Oil. All wood products have been treated with Coconut Oil before being shipped out.
Cleaning Method for Fabrics
- Remove any wood products attached to fabrics before washing in washing machine
- Wash in cold water with like colours
- Hang to dry or dry on delicate
- Iron if needed on medium heat
Never leave baby unattended with any toy, teething ring, blanket or anything that could pose as a hazard to a young child. Small beads pose a choking hazard if come undone and swallowed. Safety comes first. If any product looks damaged, "loose" or come undone please discard immediately.